Make us your first stop.
We are conveniently located at the northern tip of the Seneca Lake Wine Trail in Geneva. Our view is stunning and our staff are friendly. While enjoying our beautiful Seneca Lake views, savor a Wine or Beer flight with 5 selections from over 30 premium wines, 10 handcrafted beers, Grape Vodka, hard cider and a real draft root beer. From dry to sweet wines, light to dark beers, we have something for everyone. Our trained staff will help guide you through your personalized flight experience. Read all details about visiting us by clicking here.
NEW HOURS: Saturday & Sunday, 11 am – 4 pm for Retail Sales Only – We are not doing tastings at this time
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at ALL times.
- Social distancing is required while in our shop.
- Due to reduced capacity, you may be asked to wait before entering our shop. Please be prepared to wait; we promise we’ll get to you as soon as we can.
- We are not able to re-fill outside beer growlers at this time. We can only fill our beer into our own (new) beer growlers, which is included in the price. No exceptions, as per the NYS Department of Health.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- Live Music has been cancelled at this time
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed inside of our winery at this time.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com