Make us your first stop.
We are conveniently located at the northern tip of the Seneca Lake Wine Trail in Geneva. Our view is stunning and our staff are friendly. While enjoying our beautiful Seneca Lake views, savor a Wine or Beer flight with 5 selections from over 30 premium wines, 10 handcrafted beers, Grape Vodka, hard cider and a real draft root beer. From dry to sweet wines, light to dark beers, we have something for everyone. Our trained staff will help guide you through your personalized flight experience. Read all details about visiting us by clicking here. Live Music on Saturdays from 1-4 pm
Mon, Thur, Fri & Sat: 10 am – 5 pm (last seating at 4:30)
Sundays: 11 am – 4 pm (last seating 3:30)
Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays
We are open for Wine or Beer seated flights or by the glass service.
- DUE TO AN EXTREME STAFFING SHORTAGE we have a limit of 4 people per party. We will NOT split up groups over 4 people.
- Guests will be served first-come, first-served, as we have staff to wait on you. We ask for your patience, as our few remaining staff members want to provide you with the best customer service they can, which means limiting the number of visitors at any given time.
- We abide by the CDC’s mask recommendations.
- Live Music Saturdays from 1-4 pm
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– We have an extreme Staff SHORTAGE. Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org