Make us your first stop.
We are conveniently located at the northern tip of the Seneca Lake Wine Trail in Geneva. Our view is stunning and our staff are friendly. While enjoying our beautiful Seneca Lake views, savor a Wine or Beer flight with 5 selections from over 30 premium wines, 10 handcrafted beers, Grape Vodka, hard cider and a real draft root beer. From dry to sweet wines, light to dark beers, we have something for everyone. Our trained staff will help guide you through your personalized flight experience. Read all details about visiting us by clicking here.
NEW HOURS: Thursday- Monday, 11 am – 4 pm (We are Closed Tuesday & Wednesday)
RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* Groups of up to 4 people: Reservations at least 48 hours in advance are highly recommended. (see below for details)
** Groups of 5 – 8 people AND all SLWT Passport holders: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at least 48 hours in advance.
We are not accepting any groups over 8 people, and no groups over 4 people will be taken after 12:30 pm.
*** No phone reservations accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated.
- *Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance. Parties with reservations will be given priority. Parties up to 4 people without a reservation may request to be seated as a walk-in customer and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, at our discretion. Click here to request a reservation. No telephone reservations.
- **Groups of 5 – 8 people and SLWT Passport holders accepted ONLY with a 48 hour Advanced Reservation, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers. Absolutely no groups of more than 4 people will be accepted after 12:30 pm.
- ALL guests will be asked for a valid ID. We are requiring proof of the completion of the Traveler Health Form, which is proof of completion of the mandatory 14 day quarantine period, for any visitors coming from any of the states listed on the NYS Travel Advisory List. The Traveler Health Form can be completed by visiting https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Any visitor with a Seneca Lake Wine Trail Passport MUST make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. Passport holders will not be accepted as walk-in customers at this time. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Live Music has been cancelled
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
Please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance
To request a reservation, at least 48 hours in advance, please click here. (No phone reservations)
** If you have a Passport, Travel Card or are a Captain’s Club Member, you must note that in your reservation request.
All reservation requests are first-come, first-served and taken at our discretion. A REQUEST does not guarantee you a reservation.
Your reservation will be confirmed via email and & a Welcome Packet listing the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– In order to remain open, we must adhere to several NY State Mandates. We appreciate our customer’s understanding and patience as our staff endeavor to abide by these mandates and keep you, our staff, and all of our families safe. Please be kind to our employees if they have to turn you away due to these mandates. Any customers who are rude or argumentative with our staff will be asked to leave immediately. Again, we all appreciate your understanding these these difficult times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.