Make us your first stop.
We are conveniently located at the northern tip of the Seneca Lake Wine Trail in Geneva. Our view is stunning and our staff are friendly. While enjoying our beautiful Seneca Lake views, savor a Wine or Beer flight with 5 selections from over 30 premium wines, 10 handcrafted beers, 2 Grape Vodkas, hard cider and a real draft root beer. From dry to sweet wines, light to dark beers, and now Spirits, we have something for everyone. Our trained staff will help guide you through your personalized flight experience. Read all details about visiting us by clicking here. Live Music on Saturdays from 1-4 pm
For parties of 1-4 people:
Monday – Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm, final tasting at 4:30pm
Sunday : 11 am – 4 pm, final tasting at 3:30pm
We are open for Wine or Beer tastings & flights or by the glass service.
- Parties of 1-4 people will be served first-come, first-served, as we have staff to wait on you. We ask for your patience, as we want to provide you with the best customer service we can, which means limiting the number of visitors based on our staffing.
- We will NOT split up groups larger than 4 people. PLEASE do not attempt to split up groups over 4 people to try to meet this requirement; you will be turned away.
- Groups of more than 4 people are currently NOT being accepted due to a staffing shortage.
- We abide by NY State & CDC mask recommendations.
- Live Music Saturdays from 1-4 pm. To view our schedule, visit https://whitespringswinery.com/events/
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Captains Club is our Wine Club, which allows you to save 20% on your wine purchases. Be sure to ask a staff member how to join! (no shipments required throughout the year)
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– We have an extreme Staff SHORTAGE. Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State COVID Mandates. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).
4200 Route 14 South, Geneva NY 14456 ~ Tel: 315-781-9463 ~ Email: email@example.com