The Seneca Lake Wine Trail has partnered with Sip Back and Relax Tours to offer a variety of day trips to take the guesswork and planning out of your visit to Seneca Lake!
Available for small groups of 2-4 people. All options include wine tastings and transportation. Excursions must be booked within 10-60 days of your visit.
What does the price include?
- Transportation for 5-6 hours (your choice of a car and driver OR a driver to take you around in your vehicle) and pickup/drop off within a 30-mile radius of Seneca Lake.
- Driver gratuity
- Tasting fees (as well as the food that is required with alcohol consumption by New York State)
- Charcuterie trays (when they are part of your package)
- Taxes and fees
Processing and Cancellation Policies:
- Packages must be booked at least 10 days before your trip date but no more than 60 days in advance. This gives ample time to set up your itinerary and avoids price changes.
- You will be charged the full package price at time of booking. Included in this price is a $125 non-refundable deposit that covers the service to set up the trip and processing fees.
- Any venues requiring non-refundable deposits, like a transportation company or a tasting reservation, will be outlined at the time you book your reservation. If you cancel your trip for any reason, we will let you know which of these venues will exchange this deposit for a credit or vouchers you can use later. But no refunds are given within 10 days of a package date (a partial refund may be possible but is not guaranteed).
- Customers are responsible for any costs outside of what is noted on the itinerary. Scheduled times at the wineries are appointments and need to be followed. Customers are responsible for any damage to vehicles, wineries or other properties. Customers are also responsible for any overtime charges and gratuities pertaining to extra transportation time used outside the scheduled itinerary.
- Please note, packages are set up to pick you up within a 30 minute drive of the Seneca Lake vicinity. Additional charges may apply for pickups outside that distance and we will let you know at time of booking.
Packages centered around the southeast area of the Seneca Lake Wine Trail:
- Option 1, $540-$960: Visit 4 wineries, 1 stop includes a cheese board (can add an optional chocolate tasting) + waterfall photo stop.
- Option 2, $485-$875: Visit 3 wineries, lunch (paid by you) in Watkins Glen + waterfall photo op.
Packages centered around the southwest area of the Seneca Lake Wine Trail:
- Option 3, $485-$870: Visit 4 wineries, lunch (paid by you) at Glenora + waterfalls photo stop
Packages centered around the north/northwestern area of the Seneca Lake Wine Trail:
- Option 4, $495-$890: Visit 4 wineries, lunch (paid by you) at Belhurst with photo stop at winery.
- Option 5, $525-$950: Visit 5 wineries, cheese tasting and photo op at Belhurst, option to taste cider.
- Option 6, $520-$940: Visit 5 wineries, lunch (paid by you) at Belhurst with photo stop at winery.
SUNDAY-THURSDAY Excursions CLICK HERE for a reservation form
FRIDAY or SATURDAY Excursions CLICK HERE for a reservation form