Experience the Excellence as you enjoy the spectacular view and award-winning wines at Seneca Lake’s oldest winery! We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to encompass not only a winery, but also a restaurant and 30-room inn. Let our friendly and knowledgeable staff guide you through our extensive selection of wines.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back. We’ve implemented some changes in relation to COVID-19, to ensure the safety of both guests and staff, and give you the best experience possible. You can review our website for a list of all changes and policies, but here’s some of the main things to know before visiting Glenora:
– Maximum group size to visit our tasting room is 6 people.
– While we will not be taking reservations, we will be limiting the number of people in the tasting room and retail shop, based on state regulations. Guests will be asked to maintain six foot of physical distance from other groups during their visit.
– All guests and employees will be required to wear masks at all times inside our tasting room. Masks can be removed during wine tasting only.
– If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We’ll be here to welcome you when you are well.
– Employee and customer safety is our first priority. Know that we are taking extra steps to protect you and our employees, including dividing screens, dedicated entrances and exits, and directional traffic.
– We ask that all guests please follow all CDC guidelines related to handwashing and hygiene.
– Per industry recommendations, dogs are not allowed in the tasting room at this time. Even the good ones. We know – we don’t like it either.
These policies are effective upon reopening, which is tentatively scheduled for June 12, 2020, and will continue until further notice. While we understand and appreciate your enthusiasm to visit, please be respectful of the queue, and of people on the property.
This is all done with love and respect for our guests and staff, in an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19. We can’t wait to open the doors and once again bring you world class wine and hospitality.
As Seneca Lake’s very first winery and a staple of the region for over 40 years, our wines have won numerous awards. We’re constantly innovating and creating new products, under the direction of head winemaker Steve DiFrancesco, who has been with us for over two decades.
From high-quality sparkling wines, Rieslings, and a wide variety of red and white vinifera wines to innovative blends, dessert and fruit wines, there truly is a Glenora wine to please every palate. All of our wines are made right here on the premises. Make a reservation for a cellar tour to see “where the magic happens,” as we like to say.
Whether you want to plan a romantic weekend away or are just passing through while visiting nearby Watkins Glen, we’re here to offer you a great Finger Lakes winery experience!
Plan your tasting today, or shop our online store and have bottles shipped directly to you! To learn more, browse our website or call us at 800-243-5513.
Group Tasting Reservations
At this time, we are not able to offer large group tastings. For questions regarding groups, please contact our retail team at 800-243-5513.
Cellar tours are not available at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.