Experience the Excellence as you enjoy the spectacular view and award-winning wines at Seneca Lake’s oldest winery! We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to encompass not only a winery, but also a restaurant and 30-room inn. Let our friendly and knowledgeable staff guide you through our extensive selection of wines.
As Seneca Lake’s very first winery and a staple of the region for over 40 years, our wines have won numerous awards. We’re constantly innovating and creating new products, under the direction of head winemaker Steve DiFrancesco, who has been with us for over two decades.
From high-quality sparkling wines, Rieslings, and a wide variety of red and white vinifera wines to innovative blends, dessert and fruit wines, there truly is a Glenora wine to please every palate. All of our wines are made right here on the premises. Make a reservation for a cellar tour to see “where the magic happens,” as we like to say.
Whether you want to plan a romantic weekend away or are just passing through while visiting nearby Watkins Glen, we’re here to offer you a great Finger Lakes winery experience!
Plan your tasting today, or shop our online store and have bottles shipped directly to you! To learn more, browse our website or call us at 800-243-5513.
Some things to know, before you go:
- For the comfort and safety of our guests, employees are required to continue to wear a mask until further notice.
Vaccinated individuals are welcome to enter our tasting room and retail shop without a mask, per state and federal recommendations.
- We ask that unvaccinated individuals continue to wear masks while visiting Glenora, except when seated.
- While Glenora will not require proof of vaccination, it is our hope that all visitors practice honesty and transparency in their visit.
- While we will not be taking reservations, we will continue to observe social distancing policies in our tasting room. We will have a defined queue, and guests will be asked to maintain six feet of physical distance from other groups during their visit.
- All tastings at Glenora will continue to take the form of flights. The flight options will each consist of six different Glenora wines. Guests will be seated throughout the tasting process.
- Seated flights are offered on a first come, first served basis and based on availability.
- Maximum group size to visit our tasting room is 6 people.
- Due to limited capacity and seating, we cannot guarantee that your group will be able to sample wine at the same time, so be prepared for a longer visit.
- Groups larger than 6 people will be broken up and most likely not sat at the same time.
- We offer wine by the glass and featured fruit wine slushies as an alternative to wine tasting.
- At this time, we are unable to accommodate busses. Large groups arriving on busses will not be split up.
- We will continue to follow CDC guidelines related to hand washing and hygiene. Hand sanitizer will continue to be available throughout the tasting room.
- Most importantly – if you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We’ll be here to welcome you back when you’re feeling better.
Group Tasting Reservations
At this time, we are not able to offer large group tastings. For questions regarding groups, please contact our retail team at 800-243-5513.
Cellar tours are not available at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.