Experience the Excellence as you enjoy the spectacular view and award-winning wines at Seneca Lake’s oldest winery! We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to encompass not only a winery, but also a restaurant and 30-room inn. Let our friendly and knowledgeable staff guide you through our extensive selection of wines.
As Seneca Lake’s very first winery and a staple of the region for over 40 years, our wines have won numerous awards. We’re constantly innovating and creating new products, under the direction of winemaker Edward Miller, who recently took the helm of our cellar team.
From high-quality sparkling wines, Rieslings, and a wide variety of red and white vinifera wines to innovative blends, dessert and fruit wines, there truly is a Glenora wine to please every palate. All of our wines are made right here on the premises. In warmer months, join us on our Above the Vines tasting deck to drink in gorgeous views of Seneca Lake and the surrounding vineyards. Sundays, we offer sparkling and mimosa flights to really put the fun in Sunday Funday!
Whether you want to plan a romantic weekend away or are just passing through while visiting nearby Watkins Glen, we’re here to offer you a great Finger Lakes winery experience!
Plan your tasting today, or shop our online store and have bottles shipped directly to you! To learn more, browse our website or call us at 800-243-5513.
Some things to know, before you go:
- Tastings at Glenora consist of five wines, selected from our full catalog* of award-winning wines.
- Tastings are offered on a first come, first served basis and based on availability.
- The maximum group size we can accommodate in our tasting room is 8 people.
- At this time, Glenora does not accommodate bus or limousine groups.
- We offer wine by the glass & bottle and fruit wine slushies as an alternative to wine tasting.
- “To Go” tastings, or a flight board of five pre-selected wines (Sweet or Dry) are additionally available for those looking for a self-guided experience.
Group Tasting Reservations
At this time, groups are limited to 8 people, and a reservation is not required. We cannot accommodate groups larger than 8 people. For corporate events and tastings, please contact our Events team at 800-243-5513, ext. 307.
Beginning July 1, cellar tours available daily, without reservations, at 11:00, 1:00, and 3:00. The charge for tours is $20, and includes your tasting.