Holiday Lights and Flights
December 3 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on December 4, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on December 5, 2021 at 10:00 am
Join us for holiday cheer and great wine, with a new event coming to the Seneca Lake Wine Trail December 3-5, 2021 and December 10-12, 2021!
ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 is wine tasting meets cookie exchange meets holiday house tour (in this case, the house is our tasting rooms)… and we think you’re going to love it! Each winery will share holiday-themed cookies (and the delicious recipes) with event goers, while decking out their tasting rooms in holiday décor… and of course, great wine, too!
Tickets & Attending the Event
- Tickets are $60 per person, plus taxes and fees. Your ticket gains you: access to the event for all 3 days, a ceramic cookie plate as a memory of your visit, a cookie and wine sample plus 3 additional wine samples at each participating winery, and a packaged cookie to add to your plate to take home!
- Tickets aren’t available yet. We expect to put tickets on sale on November 1st. Tickets will be extremely limited, only 400 available per weekend. They will sell quickly.
- As with all wine trail events, you must begin at your chosen starting winery. Tickets are not mailed, you will pick them up at your starting winery, along with your event gift.
- There is a strict group maximum of 6 people or less. No larger groups may attend and there is absolutely no splitting of groups. Violation of this rule will result in your party being turned away and a revocation of your event tickets without a refund.
- Most wineries are accepting ticketholders on a first come, first served basis during the event. There are 2 wineries who require reservations (Anthony Road & Three Brothers) and 2 that recommend reservations (Leidenfrost and Fulkerson). Those 4 wineries will not have starting tickets, but are still part of the event. Be sure to make reservations with them after you purchase your tickets.
- We will follow required COVID-19 protocols as they exist at the time of the event. Please maintain social distance, follow COVID-related protocols, wash your hands frequently, and of course, stay home if you are not feeling well.
Participating Wineries, Reservations Requirements & Event Hours