Gone to the Dogs Weekday Visits! We’re bringing together two things you love – dogs and wine – for a doggone great time on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail!
During this 5-day event, ticketholders enjoy visiting and sampling wines at 14 participating wineries, during each winery’s regular business hours. Your ticket includes wine tasting, dog biscuits, and a special bandana for your dog! You can come for a day or two, or spread your visits out over the entire event duration (though your ticket only entitles you to a tasting at each winery once).
The group size maximum for this event is 6 people.
Some of our participating wineries require or suggest reservations. If that is the case, you are responsible for making these in advance. Visit the Current Winery Offerings page to learn more about visiting the wineries and if reservations are needed.
Bagley’s Poplar Ridge Vineyards • Castel Grisch Winery • CK Torrey Ridge Winery • Fruit Yard Winery • Fulkerson Winery • Glenora Wine Cellars • J.R. Dill Winery • Lakewood Vineyards ( will be closing at 12pm on Friday, August 26) • Miles Wine Cellars • Prejean Winery • Seneca Shore Wine Cellars • Toast Winery • Wagner Vineyards • White Springs Winery
Pre-sale tickets to this event have ended but there will still be tickets available at the door.
Here’s where you can find them beginning August 22. You cannot pick them up any sooner than that.
Cost at the door: Couple’s tickets at $92 and Single’s tickets are $58. This includes tastings at all 14 participating wineries for two people on a couple’s ticket and one person on a single’s ticket, plus your souvenir bandana, doggie waste bag dispenser, and biscuits/treats for your pup at each stop.
White Springs Winery has 10 tickets, 315-781-9463
Seneca Shore Wine Cellars has 28 tickets, 315-536-0882
Prejean Winery has 24 tickets, 315-536-7524
CK Torrey Ridge Winery has 25 tickets, 315-536-1210
Miles Wine Cellars has 28 tickets, 607-243-7742
Fruit Yard Winery has 29 tickets, 607-243-8866
Glenora Wine Cellars has 9 tickets, 607-243-5511
Fulkerson Winery has 24 tickets, 607-243-7883
Toast Winery has 29 tickets, 607-535-4277
Lakewood Vineyards has 10 tickets, 607-535-9252 (closing @ 12pm on 8/26)
Castel Grisch Winery has 11 tickets, 607-535-9614
J.R. Dill Winery has 21 tickets, 607-546-5757
Bagley’s Poplar Ridge Vineyards has 18 tickets, 607-582-6421
Wagner Vineyards has 16 tickets, 866-924-6378
Thank you CountryMax
We are excited to welcome our friends from CountryMax Stores as a supporter for this event! At their starting winery, ticketholders will receive a doggy waste bag dispenser, compliments of the dog-loving folks at CountryMax.
(click or tap each name for additional information):
Important to Note
- We welcome well-behaved, friendly dogs during this event. If attending, your pooch should be comfortable around other dogs and other people. Dogs displaying unfriendly or aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the event immediately, no exceptions.
- Dogs must remain leashed (maximum 6-foot leash) at all times. Please be respectful of other visitors and their pooches. Maintain a short leash so as not to interfere with other visitors or dogs.
- Please be respectful of winery policies regarding pet-friendly areas, and respect other winery visitors’ personal space and tasting experience.
- Owners must carry with them proof of up-to-date rabies vaccines for their dogs.
- No females in heat.
- Help keep our grounds beautiful by cleaning up after your pet. Pet waste disposal bags will be provided – please use and dispose of them properly.
- Group/Party Size: There is a strict group maximum of 6 people or fewer. You should NOT purchase tickets for or plan to visit with a group of more than 6 people. If you disregard this restriction, you will be asked to leave the event.