- This event has passed.
Gone to the Dogs
August 22, 2022 - August 26, 2022
Gone to the Dogs Weekday Visits! We’re bringing together two things you love – dogs and wine – for a doggone great time on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail!
During this 5-day event, ticketholders enjoy visiting and sampling wines at 14 participating wineries, during each winery’s regular business hours. Your ticket includes wine tasting, dog biscuits, and a special bandana for your dog! You can come for a day or two, or spread your visits out over the entire event duration (though your ticket only entitles you to a tasting at each winery once).
The group size maximum for this event is 6 people.
Some of our participating wineries require or suggest reservations. If that is the case, you are responsible for making these in advance. Visit the Current Winery Offerings page to learn more about visiting the wineries and if reservations are needed.
Bagley’s Poplar Ridge Vineyards • Castel Grisch Winery • CK Torrey Ridge Winery • Fruit Yard Winery • Fulkerson Winery • Glenora Wine Cellars • J.R. Dill Winery • Lakewood Vineyards ( will be closing at 12pm on Friday, August 26) • Miles Wine Cellars • Prejean Winery • Seneca Shore Wine Cellars • Toast Winery • Wagner Vineyards • White Springs Winery
Thank you CountryMax
We are excited to welcome our friends from CountryMax Stores as a supporter for this event! At their starting winery, ticketholders will receive a doggy waste bag dispenser, compliments of the dog-loving folks at CountryMax.
(click or tap each name for additional information):
- Finger Lakes Premier Properties (vacation rentals throughout the area)
- Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites (Penn Yan)
- Plum Point Lodge on Seneca (Himrod)
- The Farmhouse at Fulkerson Winery (Dundee)
- Longhouse Lodge Motel & Longhouse Manor B&B (Watkins Glen)
- Vineyard Villas (Burdett)
- Tillinghast Manor Bed & Brunch (Ovid)
- Grayhaven Motel (Ithaca) – they are offering a pet-friendly package just for attendees of Gone to the Dogs! This package includes: doggy charcuterie kit including various dried meats and cookies, a charcuterie kit for people, and 1 bottle Lamoreaux Landing Dry Riesling. Add this package on to any of their 12 pup-friendly rooms for $85 plus the cost of accommodations. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 “𝗚𝗧𝗧𝗗𝗼𝗴𝘀 𝗽𝗸𝗴” 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴. Visit: https://grayhavenmotel.com/ to book!
- Ithaca Marriott Downtown (Ithaca)
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham (Seneca Falls)
Important to Note
- We welcome well-behaved, friendly dogs during this event. If attending, your pooch should be comfortable around other dogs and other people. Dogs displaying unfriendly or aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the event immediately, no exceptions.
- Dogs must remain leashed (maximum 6-foot leash) at all times. Please be respectful of other visitors and their pooches. Maintain a short leash so as not to interfere with other visitors or dogs.
- Please be respectful of winery policies regarding pet-friendly areas, and respect other winery visitors’ personal space and tasting experience.
- Owners must carry with them proof of up-to-date rabies vaccines for their dogs.
- No females in heat.
- Help keep our grounds beautiful by cleaning up after your pet. Pet waste disposal bags will be provided – please use and dispose of them properly.
- Group/Party Size: There is a strict group maximum of 6 people or fewer. You should NOT purchase tickets for or plan to visit with a group of more than 6 people. If you disregard this restriction, you will be asked to leave the event.