- This event has passed.
December Deck the Halls
December 2 - December 4
This event is sold out. if you are looking for tickets or you have tickets and can no longer attend, please read on!
We are looking forward to the second weekend of Deck the Halls, December 2-4, 2022! The first weekend was full of great wine, delicious food, and loads of holiday cheer!
If you are looking for tickets, you may still be able to get them! See below for instructions on how to purchase tickets from current ticketholders who can no longer attend.
If you have tickets and are unable to attend the event, you can sell your ticket at face value. There are plenty of folks out there looking for tickets! To sell your tickets, please follow these instructions:
- Post the # of tickets and type you have available (or are looking to purchase) in the Facebook event discussion here. Also review the comments in that discussion, since there are already posts there by folks who are looking to sell their tickets or purchase tickets from someone else.
- The new purchaser should contact the Trail Office (607-535-8080) to confirm that the original purchaser has tickets to sell. This protects the new purchaser from potential spam and fake accounts.
- Once the original purchaser and new purchaser figure out the exchange of money (Venmo, Paypal, etc.) – the original purchaser must contact our office (607-535-8080) and have the ticket order transferred to the new person’s name. To do that, we will need the following information: the original purchaser’s name and email address, the new purchaser’s name and email address.
- Please note that orders cannot be split! For example, if someone has two couple’s tickets, those tickets can only be sold as one complete order.
Trail Office Hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. We are closed Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25.
Get those ugly sweaters ready and be prepared for a great time! Be sure to tag us on social media @senecalakewine so we can share in the memories.
A few things to remember:
- The group size maximum for this event is 6 people. If you attempt to travel in groups larger than this size, you can and will be turned away. This maximum was clearly communicated in all of our event marketing and all purchasers checked off a box at check out, noting that they understood and agreed to abide by the policy. We set this maximum to avoid overcrowding and to provide the best experience for all.
- Couple’s tickets admit two people. In the event one half of a couple’s ticket cannot attend, a single person with a couple’s ticket will not be provided with double samples. This promotes overconsumption and is a violation of event policy. Please do not ask or expect our winery staffers to violate the rules.
- Event hours are 12-5pm on Friday, and 10am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Our wineries will not serve past 5pm.
Since we missed the last two year’s merriments due to COVID, 2022 will be our 29th Annual Deck the Halls Weekend event!
18 Seneca Lake Wine Trail wineries will be decorated for the holiday season so come out for a weekend of fun and festivities! Simply check in at your assigned starting winery, picking up your tickets, wreath, recipe book and wine glass, sample your first food and wine tasting and collect an ornament at each winery you visit.
For wine tasters, each attendees will receive a food sample paired with a 1-ounce wine tasting, and then three additional ½-ounce tastings. In lieu of the wreath packet, glass and wine, the designated driver ticket holder will instead receive a souvenir travel mug and the food with a non-alcoholic beverage along the way.
Friday, December 2, 2022: 12pm-5pm
Saturday, December 3, 2022: 10am-5pm
Sunday, December 4, 2022: 10am-5pm
Bagley’s Poplar Ridge Vineyards
Castel Grisch Winery
CK Cellars Torrey Ridge Winery & Meadery
Fox Run Vineyards
Fruit Yard Winery
Glenora Wine Cellars
J.R. Dill Winery
Seneca Shore Wine Cellars
Tabora Farm & Winery
Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
White Springs Winery
Click here to download our 2022 Deck the Halls Recipe Book.
Price shown includes 8% sales tax. There is a service fee at checkout.
Couple’s Ticket, $129.60 + fees: 1 ticket admits 2 people. The couple will receive 1 wreath packet containing a grapevine wreath and a recipe book and 2 wine glasses at their starting winery and collect one ornament at each winery visited. Each attendee will receive a food sample paired with a 1-ounce wine tasting, and then three additional ½-ounce tastings at each winery visited.
Single Ticket, $81.00 + fees: 1 ticket admits 1 person. That attendee receives 1 wreath packet containing a grapevine wreath and a recipe book and 1 wine glass at their starting winery. The attendee will receive a food sample paired with a 1-ounce wine tasting, and then three additional ½-ounce tastings and an ornament at each winery.
Designated Driver Ticket $37.80 + fees: Admits 1 person. In lieu of the wreath and ornaments, souvenir glass and wine tastings, you will instead receive a souvenir travel mug and will receive the food and a non-alcoholic beverage at the wineries you visit.
Tickets are good for the whole event, come for one day or the whole weekend! For this event, parties of 1-6 may attend together. No groups larger than 6 people will be admitted.
Tickets are not refundable, exchangeable or changeable. The winery you chose to start at cannot be altered.
Our events are typically never canceled, however, if we are required to cancel the event due to COVID-19 or other unforeseen circumstances, tickets will automatically be refunded back to the original method of payment. These events are aimed at audiences 21 and older and are not suitable for children.