- This event has passed.
3Bros Nouveau Release Party
November 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$25
Who: Celebrate with our winemakers the 1st release of their 2019 vintage! Instant Gratification is the name of our annual beaujolais nouveau style wine. This years nouveau is made with estate grown Zweigelt grapes.
What: Each ticket includes:
- 1 Glass of Wine
- Appetizers (see menu below)
- Mingle with our winemakers Kim Marconi and Paige Vinson
- Watch local artist Corrine Fallone doing a live painting
- Interactive Photo Wall
- Meet this year’s label artist Michael Jasik
When: Thursday November 21st from 5pm-7pm. Swing in on your way home from work for a glass of nouveau and tasty apps with us (must pre-purchase ticket).
Where: Stony Lonesome Tasting Room @ Three Brothers Wineries – 623 Lerch Rd. Geneva
Why: Since 1951, on the third Thursday of November the Beaujolais region in France releases a light bodied red wine made from the grapes of the just completed harvest. Beaujolais Nouveau is both a celebration and a taste of the new vintage before more time intensive wines are released.
Unlike other wines, Nouveau is initially fermented with a technique called carbonic maceration. This means the whole grapes are held under a blanket of CO2 for about two weeks before pressing. This process helps retain a bright fruity aroma and extracts little tannins, creating a light purple/pink wine meant to be consumed immediately making it a great Thanksgiving or holiday wine.
- Charcuterie & Artisan Cheese Display, House Pickled Vegetables, Olives & Almonds, Fruit Spreads, Baguette
- Black Tea Smoked Duck Flatbread (Gluten Free): Goat Cheese, Fennel, Macerated Cherries, Almond
- Vegetable Stuffed Mushroom (Vegan): Roasted Wild Mushrooms, Swiss Chard, Shallot, Thyme
- Crab Crostini : Lump Crab, Greek Yogurt, Charred Shishito Pepper, Sourdough