Enjoy premium estate grown wines in our air-conditioned tasting room overlooking beautiful Seneca Lake. Picnic on our deck or grounds. Appointments required for all limousines and motorcoaches.
Year Founded: 1986
Open: April-October, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. & November-March, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Double Gold, Best of Show Chardonnay, 2007 Reserve Chardonnay, Finger Lakes InternationalDouble Gold, 2008 Pinot Gris, San Francisco Chronicle
â†’ Click here for a complete list of all member winery awards.
Visit this winery on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prejean-Winery/48348957615
To see reviews of this business, visit their TripAdvisor page: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g48378-d4552804-Reviews-Prejean_Winery-Penn_Yan_Finger_Lakes_New_York.html
And for additional reviews, visit their Yelp page: http://www.yelp.com/biz/prejean-winery-penn-yan
Call us toll-free at 800-548-2216.
2634 State Route 14
Penn Yan New York, 14527
Phone (315) 536-7524
Handicapped AccessibleAir ConditionedPicnic AreaKid Friendly
Cheese and CrackersGrape Juice
- Red Varietals:Cabernet Franc, dryCabernet Sauvignon, dry Marechal Foch, dry Merlot, dryPinot Noir, dry
- Red Blends:Red Lotus, semi-sweetProprietor's Red, semi-dry Cabana Frank, semi-sweet
- White Varietals:Chardonnay "Reserve", dry Cayuga, semi-dryChardonnay "Stainless", dryGewurztraminer, dry Gewurztraminer, semi-dryPinot Gris, dryRiesling, dry Riesling, semi-dryRiesling, sweetWhite Lotus, semi-sweet
- Blush Blends:Tiger Lily, semi-sweet
- Late Harvest Wines:Late Harvest Vignoles, sweet
- Ports:Cabernet Port, sweet "Bird of Paradise" Chardonnay Port, sweet
Copyright © 2015 Seneca Lake Winery Association. All Rights Reserved