Stop by with your family, meet ours and share in the pleasure of a beverage that has been an everyday part of our lives since 1973. Our uniquely designed tasting room, new art gallery, exquisitely landscaped gardens, and the scenic view of Seneca Lake provide a relaxed atmosphere for savoring our distinctive, award winning wines.
Enjoy this succinct interview with Tasting Room Manager, and daughter of the owners, Liz Castner:
Year Founded: 1990
Open: Year-round, Mon.-Sat. 10-5, Sun. 12-5
Large Groups: Reservations required for groups of 10 or more.
- Trophy of Excellence, 2008 Martini-Reinhardt Selection Riesling Trockenbeeren, Riesling Du' Monde in France
- 2009 Martini-Reinhardt Selection Riesling, 93 Rating, Wine & Spirits Magazine
- 2009 Art Series Riesling, Gold, International Eastern Wine Competition
- 2009 Martini Reinhardt Selection Riesling, Double Gold, NY Food & Wine Classic
- 2011 Rosé of Cabernet Franc, rated Best Buy and Year's Best Rosé by Wine & Spirits Magazine