• ABOUT US •
If you’re here looking for great wines and great times—the kind you want to share with friends and family—grab a glass. That’s why we’re here, too. Since 1852, six generations of Hazlitt’s have farmed the land, so our roots are deep. But it’s more than land. It’s a lifestyle. Relaxed, friendly, and unpretentious. A lifestyle we hope you share along with our wines. Stop in and see us on the postcard-perfect east side of Seneca Lake.
Dogs (friendly) welcome!
• WINERY HOURS •
Monday-Saturday 10 AM – 5:30 PM & Sundays 11 AM – 5:30 PM
Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
• RESERVATION & GROUP POLICY •
We can accommodate groups of 6 or fewer and cannot split up large groups. No reservations required.
Private tastings for up to 12 available. Reservation Required. $20/person. Local charcuterie board, choose wine flights, tasting held in private room with a Hazlitt Wine Guide.
• WINE & CIDER FLIGHT TASTINGS •
Customers choose 4 wines or ciders to enjoy. Each flight glass is $2 or $3 depending on the wine or cider chosen. The flights are served on a flight paddle, accompanied by a detailed flight guide sheet, and can be enjoyed inside at a tasting bar or high-top table if space permits or can be taken outside on our scenic property. Wine Guides will be stationed at the entrance to welcome and share the details about this flight experience.
• THE OASIS at HAZLITT 1852 VINEYARDS •
Picture this—a laid-back, tropical-inspired, outdoor pavilion overlooking Seneca Lake that’s also a cool and casual wine and beer bar. The Oasis is an architecturally stunning, all-wood post and beam pavilion set adjacent to the award-winning Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards Winery. This exceptional venue and grounds can be tailored to suit any event. We welcome friendly dogs.
April – May 30:
Friday: 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sundays 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
May 31: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
June 1 – September 6:
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday- 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Customers are invited to shop with us in the following ways:
- Shop In-Store: Come inside the winery gift store to shop. We have added clear shields at all of our registers and paw print stickers to the floors placed six feet apart for a safe shopping experience.
- Online Store: Shop store.hazlitt1852.com + enjoy $10 Flat Rate Shipping
- Curbside Pick-Up: ***DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, PLEASE EXPECT AT LEAST ONE HOUR FOR ORDER TO BE READY FOR PICK-UP. Call to place an order + pay over the phone. When you arrive at the winery, give us a ring and we will bring the order and receipt out to your vehicle. Call us at: (607)-546-9463.