Starting May 1, we are open Friday – Sunday 11 am – 4 pm
for Seated Wine Flights with Reservations at Least 72 Hours in Advance
First Appointment time is 11 am, Last Appointment time is 3 pm
ALL visitors must abide by & have proof of compliance for the NY State Travel Advisory – which can be found by clicking here
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at ALL times.
- Social distancing is required.
- Make a reservation at least 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE by clicking here to use our online form. No phone reservations accepted.
- Those with reservations made in advance are given priority. Appointments start at 11 am and LAST seating is at 3 pm.
- Without reservations made 72 hours in advance, you will be considered a walk-in customer and will be served first-come, first-served, as we have room. Those with reservations made in advance are given priority.
- We have capacity limits, so please be prepared to wait if necessary.
- Group limit of 4 people. We will NOT split up groups over 4 people due to extremely limited seating.
- Due to NYS mandates, PETS are allowed but must be on a leash at all times. To avoid breaking the “6-foot” rule, please do not allow those NOT in your party to pet your animal.
For more information, contact us at info@FruitYardWinery.com or visit us online here.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.