Located on the West side of Seneca Lake, on Route 14, Fruit Yard Winery offers Award-winning wines, from Blueberry Wine & Plum Wine to our Exotic Chocolate Razz-berry Wine. We also have a variety of grape wines to fit any taste, from a Dry Riesling to Sweet Reds. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as they help you to select the wines best suited to your taste. Visit our tasting room and explore the flavors of fruit!
Our NEW Hours are: Fri – Sun, 11 am – 5 pm (the last reservation/seating is at 4 pm & last call is 4:15 pm) RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (see below)
Due to current NY State Mandates:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated.
- Due to the recent changes by the NY State Governor, Visitors coming from ANY state other than PA or NY will be required to show a Completed & Current NY Traveler Health Form. https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
Without this Form, visitors are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING
** Additionally ALL Visitors residing in a current Hot Zone in New York & Pennsylvania, are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservations at least 72 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer. Parties with reservations will be given priority. Walk-ins accepted first-come, first-served, as we have room and at our discretion. Click here to make a reservation. No telephone reservations.
- Groups of more than 4 people will NOT be accepted due to extreme space limitations. We ask that you be respectful of our staff and not request that we split your group of more than 4 people; we will not do so. Thank you for your understanding.
- SLWT Passport holders accepted ONLY with a 72 hour Advanced Reservation, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting.
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Wine flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
Please make Reservations at least 72 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer. SLWT Passport holders & groups over 4 people are not being accepted as walk-in customers at this time.
We are closed Mon – Thurs. No telephone reservations.
We look forward to making your Fruit Yard Winery visit a great experience for all involved.
For more information, contact us at info@FruitYardWinery.com or visit us online here.
We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
In order for us to remain open, we MUST abide by several NY State Mandates. Please be kind to our staff as they endeavor to adhere to all mandates, for your safety. Customers who argue with or attempt to bully our staff will promptly be asked to leave. We appreciate our customer’s understanding and consideration for our staff and other customers during these difficult times.
The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.