- Reservations are required and may be made online. When making your reservation you have the option of ordering cheese or charcuterie plates.
- Each scheduled tasting is forty-five minutes to an hour.
- The maximum group size we can accommodate is four (4).
- All members of your party must be included in your reservation except children in strollers or infant carriers.
- Due space constraints, no dogs are allowed in the tasting room or on the deck.
SEASONAL AL FRESCO SERVICE
Join us in our outdoor seating area for wine by the bottle or glass, wine cocktails, and small bites. Please be mindful of the weather when you prepare your trip. Seating is first-come, first-served. Our hosts will be on hand to direct you, take your order, and answer any questions you may have.
• The maximum group size we can accommodate in our outdoor seating area is eight.
• Per state law, no outside alcohol is allowed on our premises.
• Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome in our outdoor seating area.
One of the most spectacular, panoramic views overlooking Seneca Lake. Our 80-acre farm-winery boasts an enviable location seven miles north of Watkins Glen. Winemakers Vinny Aliperti and George Nosis have a wealth of experience and a distinctive style. They work together to create wines that are consistently clean, well-defined and expressive of our vineyard site. Our unique site boasts a microclimate ideal for grape production, and as an estate winery, we are intimately connected to every vine we grow. Dynamic Rieslings, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Syrah are part of our portfolio, along with artful blends, sparkling wines, and sweet selections.