We are thrilled to be open to the public! We have two options available to guests, al fresco service with wine by the glass or bottle or tastings in our tasting room by reservation only.
To ensure the safety of both you and our staff, we have established the following guidelines:
- Guests must wear a mask in all common areas; they may be removed once seated.
- We ask you follow all directional and traffic flow signs.
- Social distancing (six feet) between groups must be observed.
- Please do not come to the winery if you are displaying signs of COVID-19 or another contagious disease or if you have been exposed. If you are exhibiting these signs, we will ask you to leave.
- Although we are dog-friendly, we will not be allowing dogs inside our tasting room at this time. You may visit with your (leashed) dog at our outdoor spaces.
- We will be observing all New York state mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures.
- Reservations are required and may be made online. When making your reservation you have the option of ordering cheese or charcuterie plates.
- Each scheduled tasting is up to an hour and will be offered from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The maximum group size we can accommodate is four (4).
- To maintain social distancing, your host will lead you through your tasting, take any bottle orders you have from your assigned seating, and package your purchase for curbside pickup.
- Due to social distancing space constraints, no children, dogs, or adults not included in your reservation are allowed in the tasting room or on the deck.
AL FRESCO SERVICE
You may join us anytime we are open for wine by the bottle or glass and small bites in our outdoor seating area. We have picnic tables under a tent and chairs on our lawn. Please don’t bring alcoholic beverages that have not been purchased here.
- Seating is first-come, first-served, and the maximum group size we can accommodate is six (6). Our hosts will be on hand to direct you, take your order, and answer any questions you may have.
- You may visit with your (leashed) dog at our outdoor spaces.
We look forward to seeing you at the winery and appreciate your patience as we navigate the long-awaited and much-anticipated reopening.
One of the most spectacular, panoramic views overlooking Seneca Lake. Our 80-acre farm-winery boasts an enviable location seven miles north of Watkins Glen. Winemakers Vinny Aliperti and George Nosis have a wealth of experience and a distinctive style. They work together to create wines that are consistently clean, well-defined and expressive of our vineyard site. Our unique site boasts a microclimate ideal for grape production, and as an estate winery, we are intimately connected to every vine we grow. Dynamic Rieslings, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Syrah are part of our portfolio, along with artful blends, sparkling wines, and sweet selections.