Come visit the only Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979. NEW!! We now offer a beer & a Hard Cider!
Monday – Saturday: 10 am until 5 pm (last seating 4:30)
Sundays: 11 am until 4 pm (last seating 3:30)
- Parties of up to 4 people will be seated on at a first-come, first-served basis, as we have room.
- No parties over 4 people will be accepted, due to a staffing shortage. We will NOT split up groups larger than 4 people.
- Due to an extreme staff shortage, we are not accepting requests for groups of more than 4 people at this time.
- We abide by the CDC’s mask recommendations.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
- We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
- We will refuse service to any visibly intoxicated person and may ask your group to leave if you become disruptive regarding this Law.
- Due to a staffing shortage, we ask that you be respectful of our staff if they are unable to seat/serve you when you arrive. We truly appreciate your understanding. Our dedicated staff are doing our best to provide you with a positive customer service experience.
- The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.