Come visit the only Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979. NEW!! We now offer a beer & a Hard Cider!
We are open Thursday – Monday, 11 am until 4 pm for Retail Sales Only – Currently, we are not doing tastings.
PLEASE NOTE – Due to current NY State Mandates:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated.
- Social distancing is required while shopping with us.
- Due to capacity limits, please be prepared to wait outside or in your car until we have more room. We’ll get to you asap, we promise!
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- We are unable to re-fill outside growlers. All beer fills must be in our own (new) growler. No exceptions.
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
- In order to stay open, we must follow mandates set forth by NY State. We ask that you be respectful of our staff as they follow these guidelines, even if that means that they have to tell you “no”. We appreciate your understanding.
- The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.