Come visit the Dragon Winery & THE Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979. NEW!! We now offer a beer flight that includes a Fizzy Apple-Raspberry Wine!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 10 am until 5 pm (last tasting at 4:30)
Sundays: 11 am until 4 pm (last tasting at 3:30)
- Parties of up to 5 people will be taken on at a first-come, first-served basis, as we have room.
- We will NOT split up groups larger than 5 people. PLEASE do not attempt to split up groups over 5 people to try to meet this requirement; you will be turned away.
- Advanced Reservations are REQUIRED for Groups of 6 to 10 people.
- Reservation requests must be made at least 72 Hours in Advance. Reservation requests cannot exceed 10 people and are considered only from Opening through 12:30 pm. No Groups over 10 Accepted. No Groups over 5 people accepted after 12:30 pm.
- Click Here to Request a Reservation for 6-10 people, between Opening – 12:30 pm Only.
- We abide by NYS & CDC mask recommendations.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a Family-Friendly, privately owned business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
- We will refuse service to any visibly intoxicated person and may ask your group to leave if you become disruptive regarding this Law.
- Due to a staffing shortage, we ask that you be respectful of our staff if they are unable to seat/serve you when you arrive. We truly appreciate your understanding. Our dedicated staff are doing our best to provide you with a positive customer service experience.
- The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.