Come visit the only Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979. NEW!! We now offer a beer & a Hard Cider!
We are open Daily, 11 am until 5 pm (Last seating is at 4 pm & last call 4:15 pm)
RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (see below)
* Groups of up to 4 people: Reservations are highly recommended at least 48 hours in advance. (see below for details)
** All SLWT Passport holders are taken BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at least 48 hours in advance, and are not accepted as walk-ins. (see below for details)
*** No groups over 4 people are being accepted via reservation or walk-in at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE NOTE – Due to current NY State Mandates:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated.
- *Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer. Walk-ins are seated first-come, first-served and at our discretion. Parties with reservations will be given priority. No telephone reservations.
- **Groups of more than 4 people are not being accepted at this time (via reservation or walk-in) as our seating is extremely limited.
- SLWT Passport holders are accepted ONLY with a 48 hour Advanced Reservation, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers.
- ALL guests will be asked for a valid ID. We are requiring proof of the completion of the Traveler Health Form, which is proof of completion of the mandatory 14 day quarantine period, for any visitors coming from any of the states listed on the NYS Travel Advisory List. The Traveler Health Form can be completed by visiting https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Any groups of more than 4 people AND any visitor with a Seneca Lake Wine Trail Passport MUST make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance & will not be accepted as walk-in customers. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting.
- Wine & Beer flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
Please make Reservations online at least 48 hours in advance
To request a reservation at least 48 hours in advance click here and submit your information. Reservation requests sent with less than 48 hours notice will not be responded to. All reservation requests are first-come, first-served. Your reservation will be confirmed via email & a Welcome Packet with the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
We look forward to making your visit a great experience for all involved.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
In order to stay open, we must follow mandates set forth by NY State. We ask that you be respectful of our staff as they follow these guidelines, even if that means that they have to tell you “no”. We appreciate your understanding.
The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.