Come visit the only Medieval Winery of the Finger Lakes!
Our tasting room has a medieval theme, where we serve award-winning wines. Enjoy a selection of more than 36 affordable, quality wines, ranging from dry to sweet. Our trained tasting room staff will guide you through your personalized wine flight, as you select the wines best suited to your taste. Our wines all start with grapes grown in our 70-acre award-winning vineyards, which date back to 1979. NEW!! We now offer a beer & a Hard Cider!
We are open DAILY – 11 am until 4 pm (last seating is at 3 pm)
PLEASE NOTE – Due to current NY State Mandates ALL visitors must abide by & have proof of compliance for the
NY State Travel Advisory – which can be found by clicking here
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while seated.
- Social distancing is required while shopping with us.
- Reservations are HIGHLY recommended, and must be made at least 72 hours in advance via our Contact Form (NO telephone reservations accepted)
- Without 72 hour advanced reservations, you will be considered a walk-in customer and will be waited on at a first-come, first-served basis, as we have room. Priority is given to those with advanced reservations.
- Reservations are taken from 11 am until 3 pm. No service after 3:15 pm; we close at 4 pm.
- Due to extremely limited seating, no parties over 4 people will be accepted. We will NOT split up groups larger than 4 people.
- Due to capacity limits, please be prepared to wait outside or in your car until we have more room. We’ll get to you asap, we promise!
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- We are unable to re-fill outside growlers. All beer fills must be in our own (new) growler. No exceptions.
- Due to NYS mandates, leashed PETS are allowed ONLY if you agree not to let those outside of your party pet your animal, as it violates the mandated 6-foot social distancing policy.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
- In order to stay open, we must follow mandates set forth by NY State. We ask that you be respectful of our staff as they follow these guidelines, even if that means that they have to tell you “no”. We appreciate your understanding.
- The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.