- This event has passed.
Spring Wine and Cheese
April 16 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$160
HOW THE EVENT WORKS
- The event takes place on Friday. Capacity restrictions make it very challenging to host on an indoor event on a Saturday or Sunday. Since the event is one day only, we hope you’ll spend the day at the event wineries on Friday and use the rest of the weekend to visit the many other wineries along the Trail.
- Tickets are sold by tables of 4. Wine tastings must take place while seated, so tickets are sold by tables of 4 for $160. This is the only way we can host an event safely and enjoyably, while abiding by current regulations. This event is not intended for large groups or buses.
- The event is one day, with an itinerary including stops at 6 wineries. While you can’t edit the wineries in your itinerary, you can choose from a variety of itineraries. Please click “+ More Details” under each group in the “shopping cart” below to see which wineries are included in each grouping.
- Please follow your itinerary. Itineraries are grouped geographically to ensure visitors have enough time to enjoy their tasting and pairing, browse and shop, and travel to the next winery. Appointment times are firm and not interchangeable. Itineraries were created to help us manage capacity, a requirement in order to host this event.
- This event is all about the art of food and wine pairing. Each attendee will receive a sample of food (enough for 3-4 bites) paired with a wine, then up to three additional samples of wine. Please sample wisely, hire a driver if needed, and ensure you are balancing out your wine consumption with plenty of water.
ALL COVID-RELATED PROTECTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE
Our wineries adhere to all protective measures related to COVID-19. All attendees will be required to wear a mask unless seated, practice social distance, only travel with people in their “COVID bubble”, and stay home if ill or not feeling well.
Friday, April 16, 2021: 10am – 5pm. Attendees must follow the tasting times set forth on their itinerary.
recipe book & Participating Wineries
Click here to view the recipe book and participating wineries.
$160 for a table 4. Read the complete details below. If you still have questions, please feel free to call us: 607-535-8080. We expect a lot of questions so our phone line might be busy. Please bear with us. We are all doing our best.
The not-so-fine print
Please bring a government-issued photo ID to show proof of age. Visible intoxication is grounds for refusal of service. This is the law regardless of whether you have a driver or not. If you are visibly intoxicated, you will not be served. This event is not intended for large groups on buses.