- This event has passed.
Open Local Wine Night
Our friends at The Cork Report hosted #OpenLocalWine night in March and it quickly grew into a very popular, well-attended virtual event! So now, they’re hosting a second Open Local Wine Night. Here’s how you can participate:
To take part in #openlocalwine all you need to do is:
- Get a bottle of local wine (or cider) and open it Friday, May 22.
- Enjoy it with a nice meal – either home-cooked for takeout from your favorite local restaurant.
- Post picture(s) of the wine or wines online – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter – using hashtag #openlocalwine. And tell us why you picked that wine (or wines) and who you are sharing it with.
- Raise a glass to the winemaker who made it.
- Drink it and enjoy it with your family.
Please also make sure that you @ mention the winery/winemaker as well as The Seneca Lake Wine Trail, The Cork Report on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram (@senecalakewine., @ginashay1, @lennthompson and @the_cork_report on the latter two). That will help us and The Cork Report see and then share your posts with with larger #openlocalwine community.