About Miles Wine Cellars
Take the path less traveled, feel “Miles Away”. Let willows welcome you at this water’s edge mansion. Enjoy estate wines, craft beers, vintage cafe, and elegant inn. Visit by boat for a truly unforgettable experience. See for yourself why National Geographic Travel calls Miles, “The most serenely gorgeous setting of any winery in the region”.
Open Friday thru Monday 10-5. Starting Friday 10/30/20, all tastings will be moved inside for socially distanced, seated service. All seats will remain on a first come, first served basis. No groups visiting Miles should exceed 4 guests. Please click here to learn more.
We are offering wine, beer, cider and spirit flights, and all beverages by the glass, bottle and growler.
Upon entering our property, guests will be greeted by a staff member at a welcome station and will need to agree to the following;
- Wear a mask until you are seated and being served
- Stay at least 6 feet from guests that are not in your party
- Are not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19
- Have not been knowingly exposed to anyone with Covid-19
- To not move any of the pre-spaced tables and chair