While we’ve been growing grapes for nearly 50 years, this year we invite you to join us in celebrating 31 years of wine making! Our first vintage was harvested in 1989 and we began pouring Anthony Road wines for family, friends and visitors in September 1990.
At Anthony Road, our family is dedicated to growing and crafting fine wines with integrity, and sense of place, for our table and yours. So please bring your family and friends in to have a seat at our table. Leave time to stroll through our Art Gallery and then wander out to the garden. We look forward to seeing you.
Tastings & Summer Hours
All tastings are by appointment. Offered daily, 11am-4pm. Wine Retail Shop is open 11am-5pm. Extended hours on Thursday and Friday, last tasting seated at 6:15pm, Wine Retail Shop is open until 7pm. At this time, we accommodate parties of six or less and we do not split groups. Please allow approximately 45 minutes for your appointment.
What to expect with our tasting format:
- Please be prepared to wear a mask when entering the tasting room, and any time you leave your table.
- All tastings will be seated with tables spaced approximately 8 feet apart.
- We offer a variety of tasting options ranging from $10-$15 per flight. Tasting menus showcase a variety of curated flights for you to choose from.
- All flights include water and crackers. We offer a variety of local cheeses, crackers and charcuterie for you to purchase.
- Please allow 45-60 minutes for your appointment. This will ensure ample time for sanitation procedures, menu perusing, wine service, and of course Q & A with your Flight Attendant (flight attendant, get it? 😉 )
To book an appointment and for further information, kindly call (315) 536-2182. Thank you.
Wine By the Glass or Bottle – Bring A Picnic
If you prefer to simply have a glass of wine or share a bottle, you may do so outside as space & weather permits. There is no appointment necessary for outside seating it is first come first serve. Please note if it is a tasting you are after then an appointment is needed.
Please feel free to bring your picnic lunch to enjoy outside while taking in the grand views of Seneca Lake. We simply ask that you purchase a glass or bottle of wine from the tasting room to enjoy with your picnic. By law, no outside alcoholic beverages are allowed. Didn’t pack a picnic? Order carry-out from Sans Dumplings across the street!
Art and Gardens
The Anthony Road Gallery presents the work of local artists and artisans, make sure to take a peek when you are visiting. The exhibits are revolve on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.
Leave time to stroll through our lovely garden after your tasting.
We are conveniently located just off Route 14, 10 miles south of Geneva on Seneca Lake’s west side. From the southern end of the lake we are just 2 miles north of Dresden.