Chocolate Cups with Apricot Mousse
Prejean Winery provided this recipe during one of our Chocolate & Wine events quite a few years ago, pairing this delicious mousse with their Semi Sweet Riesling!
Yield: 20-25 chocolate cups
- 6 oz. dried apricots
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. grated orange rind
- 3-4 tsp. Prejean Late Harvest Vignoles
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 20-25 chocolate cups
- Soak apricots with water to cover for 30 minutes or more.
- Cook until tender, about a half hour, and most of the water is absorbed.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve. Cool slightly and puree in food processor with wine and rind.
- When cool, fold into whipped cream. Chill.
- Fill purchased chocoalate cups with mousse.
Calories per serving: 72.11 kcal
Fat per serving: 3.51 g
Saturated fat per serving: 2.12 g
Carbs per serving: 11.05 g
Protein per serving: 0.58 g
Fiber per serving: 0.85 g
Sugar per serving: 9.87 g
Sodium per serving: 3.36 mg
Cholesterol per serving: 7.31 mg
Copyright Seneca Lake Wine Trail